When budgets are tight, facility managers need to effectively manage their building portfolios and make smarter capital planning decisions. Yet, it is challenging to prioritize capital funds and maintenance projects and minimize risk with incomplete, inaccessible or dated facilities condition information.
Learn how VFA.auditor, a guided self-assessment solution with mobile support, is transforming the way facility managers and capital planners are utilizing software solutions to optimize the management of capital investments.
In this tour, you'll learn how guided self-assessments:
- Provide the flexibility to reach more isolated and geographically disperse assets
- Reduce paper dependency and improve process efficiency
- Deliver real-time data capture that accelerates collection speed
- Eliminate redundant data entry
- Improve accuracy by eradicating transcription errors
- Leverage prolific, low-cost mobile device technology
Complete the form below to watch the tour of VFA.auditor.